Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Solotica Natural Colors Contact Lens in Topazio on dark brown eyes


  Hello everyone! I am Lisa and this is my review of Solotica Natural Colors contact lens from Brazil in the color Topazio. Above is my natural eye color which is very dark brown. For reference I have NC20 colored skin in Mac Cosmetics.  Below are the pictures with the contact lenses. This color is hard to describe; it is a very light blue with a tinge of aqua in it. Eventually I would like to try all the Solotica range but thus far have only tried some. I find that Solotica looks more natural than many other opaque contacts and I have tried many. The only drawback is waiting for them to ship from Brazil, and that I only can wear them comfortably for 4-5 hours which is fine for a night out! I bought mine from WRlens.com. I have no affiliation with any companies or brands but wish to inform interested persons with my considerable product knowledge! 






4 comments:

  1. could you tell me if the topazio NC look natural on very dark brown eyes?

    i bought them and im waiting for them to arrive! are they blueish?

    do they look natural during the daytime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I'm so sorry for late delay! They are blue with an aqua tinge. I think they look natural at night when the pupil doesn't get too small from bright light. False eyelashes are great too because they provide a bit of shade. I think Solotica are the most natural looking colors I have ever worn; that said I believe the most natural colors on dark dark eyes are greens and hazel. My absolute favorite Solotica is Esmeralda! I hope they work out well for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. colored contacts online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Solotica Natural Colors Quartz

    ReplyDelete